Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where I learned to do the dresser transformation

Well I forgot to mention something important about my dresser post! I got the idea from my talented little sister who is always coming up with new ways to make the world around her more beautiful! She taught me how to do the decorative papering that i put on the front of the dresser drawers last christmas on to card board letters. That was the funnest cutest craft ever! Then she came up with the idea a few months ago to put it on her dresser drawers! I loved it so much that when I got a new bed spread I just had to copy her!! Thaks cait for the awesome ideas and decorating expertise!! I need to fly you out here to finish the rest of my house it needs you! ha ha ha. I should also probably mention my mother who is also very talented in the re vamping furniture area! She has always had many projects like this and has had cait and I help her do many of them so we could learn how to put caitlin's great ideas into reality! With out these two i wouldn't have a chance in the world! love you guys!!

0 comments: