Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blessings

Today I would like to take some time to thank all of the wonderful people who have blessed my life. First to my sweet husband who is such a patient and loving father, and so disciplined and responsible. He makes sure our family is taken care of and has a future with a smile and a willing heart. He is always there for me when I need him and almost always knows just what to say. Next to my mother in law. She has one of the most giving hearts. She is so sweet and kind and is always looking out for our family and supporting us in everything we do. She's always there when you need her for advice or just to make your day happier. Then we have my moms and dads. Yes I know that sounds a bit weird but its true! Not only do i have the best Mom and Dad I also have The best Step mom and step dad! Since I was little they all did an amazing job raising me and my brothers and sisters. I am the luckiest person ever! It is not every day that you hear of divorced partents and thier spouses working together to raise the kids in a happy well balanced home/s :) and doing it with minimal discord! I am eternally greatfull to all of you! You taught me the things I needed to know to be a good mom and wife and to be a good member of the church. And you are all still there for me with moral support and uplifting words and plenty of love! Next is Jessica. I am so very thankful I have a best friend who always picks up her phone and listens to me cry ( even though I am sure you understand about none of it). I am so greatful That even though I had to move away she still makes an effort to call and make sure our connection and bond is not lost through the miles between us. And last would be to the Haydens in our ward. They are such a sweet family with the most adorable kids who we met just as I was about to give up in the friend department. They made us feel welocome and wanted when we knew no one and were feeling like outsiders. They are always going out of thier way I am sure to help us out and feel welcome. So thank you every one and the many more people I havn't mentioned! Like the rest of my family and friends! I love you all and am very greatful for the love you have shown to my family and I.

1 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

Sounds like you have some awesome people in your life!!! And your attitude is so great! I dont know how you are able to be so far away from fam and friends!!