Monday, June 15, 2009

weekend project

For my weekend project i decided to redo my dresser that I have had since I was little. So one day and one really bad sunburn later! I end up this far...
Today we get to go and pick out the handles for it! I am going to get a dark silver. I also have to finish doing the antiquing. Now I just have an a night stand and my kitchen tabel to complete and I will be all donebut nest time I will definetly use suncreen! ouch!!

I decided to do this because my wonderful mother in law gave me a gorgeous blue bed spread and silk chocolate brown throw pillows for our bedroom and I love them so much I just had to make sure my bedroom matched our very gorgeous bed! When i am done with the whole project I will post pics of the whole room makeover!

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

It looks great Megan! :D You will have to let me know how to do it. :) I keep looking at DI for some good furniture to paint.

Hardwick Family said...

O my gosh!! It looks great! I have never heard of schliterban... however its spelt! But I'm sure it puts sunsplash to shame! I just wonder why the best waterpark in the world wouldnt be in the hottest city in the world!!: )