Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cowboy hats and curls


Rian's hair is finally long enough to put rollers in and she actually begged me to do it! it was so fun having some girly time with my princess.

cowboy hats were the art and craft of the day....
I let both the kids but their foam stickers any where they wanted on their cowboy/cowgirl hats they loved it but soon all the stickers started ending up on their bodies and my table and entertainment center.


Almost every day when daddy comes home from school he gets on the ground and gives the kids a ride this time he thought if he did it two at a time there would be no fighting who went first... he was right of course but he got tired alot faster! ha ha ha
I found these pics from some dates we went on in AZ. Brock will do anything to make me laugh! This one is in that weird hippie shop on mill ave. isn't he a hot little toker?! haha
This next one is at the park by our old apartment right before i had rian... he really enjoyed himself on that duck. I was afraid it would snap under his weight but none the less it was hilarious to watch!

1 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

So stinking cute Megan! Your life looks full. :)