Wednesday, February 4, 2009

just us kids at play!


Dinner time at the johansen's is always a very messy affair theses days! with two kids and ox almost being a toddler like rian its twice the mess to clean! ha ha keeps mom on her toes.

Rian showing me she is all done!! ( she then started to lick the plate)

Maddox loves all of this new big boy food! but still prefers his ba ba.

Rian popping a wheely whith her baby stroller in the back yard.

and here she is mad at me for taking her picture.
Rian and addox playing on the patio in the back yard they love it!
She loves this stroller and giggling baby ( ox likes to chew on the doll)
This is rian and I on our adventure to get out of the house. we finally found a real mall! it was pretty big lol its calles the bay area mall... lots of really high end stores like scottsdale fashion square and it is by the ocean. it was really fun to get out of the house just us girls. we needed that hahaha. I got the kids flip flops and brock a new belt ( since he lost so much weight!! so far its 17 lbs) and I got a new purple shirt.

3 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

cute! I miss you guys! :(

Hardwick Family said...

Wow Megan! Dont know how you do it! I bet youre glad the whole move is over! Looks like the babies are doing great! They are still cute as can be and looks like theyre adjusting well!

Photography By Jo said...

OHHH!!! Your kids have a place outside to play!!! I'm sooo jealous! I want to move already!!! I LOVE those bibs! I have some too and the food catcher is the best!