Saturday, February 7, 2009

fun with eggs!



So Iwas sitting in the front room working on the computer and i noticed that it was really quiet... and everyone who has kids knows that quiet rarely ever means something good! Any ways so I found the kids in the kitchen covered in eggs! Rian had opened the fridge took a brand new carton of twelve eggs out and shared the mess making process with Maddox...took me a whole hour to clean them and my floor. They were covered head to toe inside diaper and all, and my whole kitchen floor was covered in an inch thick of egg goo yuck. Surprisingly hard to clean! Ha ha ha but it was so funny to catch them in the act ry tried to pin it on maddox but how is a eleven month old supposed to get into the fridge and smear egg all over her lol so funny.

2 comments:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Oh NO! That doesn't look like fun! I'm sorry you had to do all the clean up!

Cam and Mele said...

SHUT UP HAHAHA I'm dying!!! Oh the things I have to look forward too.

Love the new blog look, and the family pic!!!