Thursday, December 25, 2008

A very merry Christmas for the Johansen's



O.K so I had to steal these pics from my sister Brit's blog cause I am a terrible mom and forgot to get pics of my kids opening their presents! Well really I was more concerned about ry... she had a very high fever all day and night! So I will try to take pics of them playing with thier toys tomorrow and post em' ... but things are a bit crazy cause of the big move coming up. But this is Maddox and Brit with the hat he hot from Grandma Lindblom, and the other is the kids with Grandpa Lindblom. ( Maddox in the awesome blanket he got from grandma and grandpa and Ry in the way cute puma outfit she got from Uncle Tyler! thx guys!) Everyone made Christmas awesome! I will give a more detailed account later when I am not so exhausted! Love you all!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

They are definitely the cutest grand children in the whole world! Okay, I tried to steal the pictures from Britt's blog too, but I could not remember how - don't say it - I'll figure it out. Thanks for spending Christmas with us. We really love you guys and are so proud of both you and Brock, the beautiful family you have and all you are doing for your family. We hate that you have to move away, but we know you are both making the right choice for your family and to get Brock through school. We love you and hope Rian gets better quick so she can enjoy her crazy birthday bash on Saturday. Love ya, Mom.

Hardwick Family said...

Aw! They are adorable. Rian probably understood christmas alot more this year! But o no! She probably didnt feel very good! Being a mom is so exhausting! Especially when they are sick! I dont know how you do it with two so close together!!!!