Monday, December 22, 2008

AHH can you say stress!

well we have a week till we leave ans i am just kinda stressing out!! i still need to finish packing but i am worried i won't have enough time with the holidays and stuff. ugh i hate moving. we still dont even know for posative if we for sure have the apartment! seriously! they are waiting to give us the confirmation till they get a letter from the school that says we are going there and how much our loan is. do we have to cut it so close? wht if thye get it and decide well we dont like the amount you will be having in loans sorry no deal than what do i do go homeless?! I am freaking out!!!! well we are packing up the uhal on the 31st around ten am so if any one wants to help please do!

2 comments:

The Hawks said...

Call me and remind me the night before you start packing up the uhaul. I am very forgetful. If I don't have plans I'd be more than happy to help you guys.

Bradd and Jaimie said...

Hey Meg! I am so sad you are leaving us but I will try my best to visit. If you need any help packing let me know. call me @ my house # 962-7231 bc my cell sucks.
love you lots and i didnt get the bday invite!!!!