Thursday, March 26, 2009

Potty training!

old picture like 5 months old but you get the idea!

Well I started to really potty train Rian this week! She is doing awesome. That first days was very anti-climatic she had a few accidents but then at the end of the day she finally went potty in the toilet! I was so excited and she seemed to finally realize what I was wanting her to do. But then it was time for bed and I was worried that she would forget again by the time she woke up in the morning. Then the next morning she woke up and we went straight to the bathroom and she went potty again! We were so happy. And as the day progressed, she was telling me when she had to go potty, and she would really go! If I asked her to sit on the toilet she would gladly go. (Although I am sure most of the time she did it just to get her potty treats.) Then right as soon as we sat down at the dinner table to eat she said she had to go potty! Brock and I were sure it was because she wanted the treat cause she had just gone. But once again we were wrong! She went poo poo for the first time! she was so proud of her self and we were so excited! So we took her to the store and bought her a big pink ball. (She picked out the toy and color.) We are so proud of her and she is doing so great it has been two days and so far no accidents! She is just so smart.

3 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

That is so awesome!! I dread potty training. Your little Rian is just such a good little girl! And yes, she is sooo smart! I know many kids her age who couldnt do that. And she sounds like she talks so well and has been for a long time!

summonz said...

WOW!!! That is sooo amazing! She is such a smart little girl! I am fearing the potty training days! :)

The Hawks said...

Lucky you! Raegan doesn't even care about going potty on the toilet yet lol.