Monday, March 30, 2009

lovely tag

I thought this would be fun. Anyone is welcome to take the tag.

How long have you been together?
A little over just a month and three years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
2 days

Who asked who out?
I asked him to come over for a home cooked meal

How old are each of you?
i am 23 he is 25

Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
both the same we all lived in az

Do you have any children together?
2 wonderful kids

What about pets?
not yet but we are looking!

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
living away from our families and friends!

Did you go to the same school?
different i went to mountain view and brock went to gilbert high\

Are you from the same home town?
close mesa and gilbert

Who is the smartest?
brock, no doubt.

Who is the most sensitive?
me definitely.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
uh anywhere really but not often.

Who does the cooking?
me every meal i cook including breakfast and almost every day i pack his lunch!

Who is more social?
me

Who is the neat-freak?
I try but fail to often, but neither of us really.

Who hogs the bed?
He likes to sleep in the middle of our full size mattress! i take to the edge with at least one of his body parts on top of me. he also sleep talks!

Who wakes up earlier?
He does. I'm definitely not a morning person!

Where was your first date?
dinner at my apartment.

Who has the bigger family?
pretty even i am the oldest of seven and he is the second youngest of seven.

Do you get flowers often?
Nope, but he tries hard to remember sometimes ( and he is getting better at stuff like that lol)

How do you spend the holidays?
well in madness with quick appearances at everyone's house we start at my dads then move to his moms then its off to my grandpa and then next and last my moms. then back to my dad's for dinner. then if we are lucky we get to bad on time ( rarely happens though)

How long did it take to get serious?
a week

Who eats more?
brock

Who does/did the laundry?
Me most of the time but he pitches in some time

Who’s better with the computer?
him

Who drives when you are together?
he does and i love it

0 comments: