Monday, January 17, 2011

homemade


So with this baby I decided I wanted to actually decorate his room. Then I decided that I wanted to make everything that I could by myself. So this is what happened! brock painted the room and stained the Armour. Then I painted the crib and the dresser. ( also put up a few wall decals.) Then I got to the sewing part.

First project was this quilt. Man it took forever! EVERY bit of it had to be hand stitched. so it took me a good 3 months to complete.

Then I started on the bumper pad. Which, by the way, more challenging than it looks! but all in all, only took me a few days to finish.


Last was the crib skirt... wish I totally screwed up! But am too tired to fix ha ha. measured a little short but oh well! But I am happy with overall the outcome of the room :) What do you think?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks amazing meg! When I have babies... guess who Im gonna be asking to sewing help!! :) Love you!

superman said...

Wow! It looks beautiful!

nice blogs!



Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

Hardwick Family said...

So cute!! Wish I was that crafty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous you made...Your so creative..

Alaska Hunting Guides