Wednesday, October 6, 2010

While we were in Arizona we had sooo much fun! We also got to get our pics taken by Stacey Kay Photography. She is a good friend of my mom and does amazing work! She is also the one who shot our wedding. The kids had a hard time sitting still and listening but still the pics turned out great i was amazed that we actually got some of them smiling! i am sure that the majority are of them being boogers. But I looove these pics of them! And am so glad to have updated ones finally! SO wish she lived here so she could do the new babies new born pics!

Now I know I look a little .... pudgy in the pics but hello! I was 4 months prego gimme a break! (p.s the pregnancy is going well and tomorrow we will find out whether its a boy or girl!!)

We did these family pictures with my mom side of the family and my siblings and thier spouses and my little sisters baby Riley ( she looks so much like caitlin!).




































































































































































Now these are the only pics I personally took and they are with my phone because we dont have a camera! sad i know but it broke! ugh any ways, This is Rian pooped out on the couch at grandma lindbloms house after all the fun we had that week.









While we were there we got to go to payton's birthday party. We had so much fun. Especially rian because all the girls got to be princesses! Natalie did an amazing job decorating and I am so sad I forgot to take a picture of it! And the pics I did take are not so good :( sorry again!











The kids got to whack the pinyatta till all the candy came out! They loved that we had to do it indoors because it was pooring outside. I was really worried about the house getting smashed and the gorgeous decorations being ruined but it all worked out great! This is Rian taking her turn with the bat.





And this is maddox swinging his hardest! of course he never actually looks at what he is doing so he didnt do to much damage to the pinyatta.

And of course Maddox does not like to be left out of anything so while peyton and rian were playing princess dress up maddox also slipped on a pair of princess high heels! Isn't he so pretty!

And this was the aftermath of the pinyata smashing! Brock and his dad decided they made pretty good princess hats! And brock is worried about maddox being to femmy??! ha ha ha

We had fun in arizona and miss everyone soo much! Love you all!

*** I have no clue why the Pics are not lining up with the words but WHATEVER!!! ha ha I have no idea how to fix it!

3 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

Super cute!! Your kids are getting soooo big!! I have been wondering when you would find out what youre having! I cant wait to hear!

Bridgett Johnson said...

Brock and Megan you both look AWESOME. . . I wish I looked that tiny at 4 months. I can't wait to find out if I have a new niece or nephew. Let us know. I love the family pics I hope I get one at Christmas to update my frames.

Natalie Johansen said...

I love your family pictures! You guys look great!!