Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brock's 26th Birthday


Yesterday was Brock's 26th birthday so we spent the afternoon at the beach in Galveston it was so much fun! then afterward we went and got ice cream at Ben & Jerry's


Mermaid Rian (good way of containing your kids so they can't run away)
Brock's sand ball creation and my dellapitated sand castle


The kids helping build the castle

swimming in the ocean, or standing because I really didn't wanna get to far out! some guy on the beach said recently they were on shark watch cause someone sited one! ahh~


Mad likes to play by himself so ry can't take his toys and mom can't tell him no sand in the mouth ha ha ha.

Rian collecting sea shells, surrounded by tons of big whole shells yet she went after the tiniest broken pieces

She seems to make new friends where ever she goes!

1 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Megan I wish I had a beach! That looks like such a fun family outing. We don't take enough of those I have decided.