Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Garden!!!

this is the before pics of my garden ...
then you put two and two together and get beauty! lol
the little green plant is a black berry bush that will take over that corner
I planted hyacinths and tulips and I forgot the name of the little flowers but you see them on the temple grounds in Mesa I thought they were pretty colors!

I cannot wait for my garden to grow big and take over the flower bed and give me yummy black berries to eat and make jam from!! yum yum! ( the black berries were to remind me of my late grandma Lindblom who had alot of these bushes and made blackberry jam all the time it was the best. I miss her!
I fugured out that tulips open during the day and close at night! These are my favorite flowers!
And this is going to be sweet peas! my squash plant is coming soon!

0 comments: