Sunday, December 14, 2008

17 days and counting!

Well we have seventeen days left with all our family and friends here in Arizona before we go on our adventure to Texas for at least four years! I just want to let you all know how much we will miss everyone! Thank you for being or friends and being there for us through out the past years we have spent together! And please don't forget us! We will be back every so often like at christmas time. Don't be strangers any time you wanna come to the warm Texas coast and visit we would love to have you! We are going to get a relatively big house so that means at least one or two guest rooms for ya'll so you all better come visit us! Keep in touch call and email and obviously blog. We also got a web cam so we can do video chats! yay! We love you all!

2 comments:

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Hey Brock! Wow we found you easier than I thought. Mike and I just wanted to say hello. Your wife and children are darling. Hope your start to feel better. Our office REALLY likes the sees candies tell your dad thanks again!

DeAnn said...

Hey, how about for the next few days we don't talk about moving!!! Your Dad and I don't want to think about it. Anyway, you know we will keep in touch - you never know, I may graduate to a web cam too! What next, huh? I am blogging, I am putting pictures on stuff - crazy - soon I'll be an expert on the ocmputer. I updated my blog, so you can go and see - then you will know how much I need you to help me! Hope you feel better soon, love ya, DeAnn (aka Mom)