Friday, November 21, 2008

The midnight TWILIGHT!

the pics are kinda lame but i only had my cell phone lol


the line behind us we were third..

me exhausted i look drugged



my cousin ashley man we were so tired


Well I waited five hours in line for the midnight show of twilight last night. I was way excited till I saw the "movie". It was lame... It was like way long and boring and prolonged the dumb parts then it either left out or changed the most important parts of the movie! It jumped around too much nothing happened how it happened in the book. There was alot of awkward silences and it was just so cheezy and fake! I mean hello! what was up with the fake glitter all over him when he was in the sun? and what the heck did they do to the meadow scene one of my favorite parts. the only parts I liked were the basball game and the fight scene. And those were over way too fast. robert (edward) did not master the smoldering look very well he just looked constipated ha ha and kristen ( bella) when she was supposed to be angry she started twitching like she was going to go in to a siezer ha ha ha i was laughing through the whole movie it was sooooo cheezy! oh and the characters were all freeky wierd i though mike was supposed to be the nice jock kid who was all in love with bella instead they made him like a wierdo who was in love with himself! then eric was off and angela was wierd too. i loved emmet and rosalie oh and alice. carlisle was alright jasper looked nuts like edward sicor hands only blonde. ok i am done ranting... i dunno maybe i was too tired to enjoy it and maybe the teens screaming ruined it and maybe if you have never seen the book it won't be so bad... i will try to see it again i guess and let you all now ha ha ha.

2 comments:

-The Bergen Family- said...

Haha, good to know! Where were your kids?? I feel like I cannot do anything cause of my kids......

Megan said...

they were at home sleeping with brock!