Tuesday, November 4, 2008

growing

So today I was cleaning the kitchen and jammin' out to my I pod and singing when all the sudden from the other room I heard a little voice singing along with me at the top of her lungs! So I peeked around the corner and saw Rian ( facing away from me playing house with her babies) wiggling her booty and waving her hands and dancing and singing having the time of her life. So I started to snicker as quietly as possible. After a few minutes she started to to a little turn and saw me staring at her and jumped and yelled " mommy!" it was too cute. Then later that day I was cleaning the living room and maddox army crawled over to the couch and pulled up to a stand! All by himself! it was amazing! Rian didn't do that till 9 months and he is only 7 months ( almost 8) but it was really cool he is so smart. I love my kids! I had no clue you could love someone so much and unconditionally... I know that I will love them no matter what they ever do or don't do. It won't matter they will always be my sweet little babies!

2 comments:

Bradd and Jaimie said...

They are so adorable! Gosh they are growing up so fast!

Photography By Jo said...

ah! I can't wait to have another one! They are so much fun when they get older.