Saturday, October 25, 2008

9 weeks and counting!!

So we now have about 9 weeks till the big move to Texas!! yay! We just got a three bedroom two bathroom town house secured today. I am excited about. You can check it out at www.parktownapts.com they are cute and have a front and back entrance with a large patio that is the size of two rooms. They said it is more like a back yard Which is way cool then I could get my puppy sooner! We are going to be so busy from here on out with christmas rians birthday and packing. I already started packing up the things we do not use on a daily basis like books and movies and vases and candles some toys and soon our summer clothes!! I am so exceted for fall weather and winter. So ready for the heat to go.

We will be having a good bye PARTY!! so be ready for the invite in the mail and if you would like to come leave a comment with your name and address and I will send you one k! love you all!

2 comments:

Brewer Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike and Brooke said...

But I don't want you to move :(