Friday, September 5, 2008

All Me

Stole this from lacey thanks!

I am: exhausted!
I think: I need to take a nap today
I know: I am a good person... lol
I want: A BIG DR PEPPER
I have: The hardest working husband
I wish: I had a house right now!
I hate: waking up every hour to feed maddox
I miss: My grandma lindblom
I fear: both presidential candidates
I feel: sore every where
I hear: music and dishwasher
I smell: pine sole
I crave: sushi
I search: For guidance
I wonder: What brock and i will do for fun in Texas
I regret: absolutely nothing!
I love:Brock, Rian, and Maddox with my whole heart and soul
I care: About my family and friends
I always: sing
I am not: perfect
I believe: That heavenly father loves us more than we love our kids ( which is alot) ( hard to fathom)
I hope: Some day I will be strong
I dance: to lighten the mood cause I look goofy lol
I sing: all the time
I don't always: feel ready for the day
I fight: for my family
I write: blogs to vent and update ( its my journal too)
I lose: lots of things all the time
I win: all the time lol jk
I never: take my days for granted
I listen: To the prophets cause they pretty cool dudes lol
I can usually be found: Cleaning or cooking
I am scared: Of the dark, vacuums, dark bathrooms, silence, &lightning right out side my window
I need: my family

Try it yourself kind of hard!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I stole this from you and put it on my blog! Thanks yo. LOVE YOU