Thursday, May 22, 2008

show low

so we went to Winslow today or what some of you know as show low area. i had a dentist appointment with my uncle and i was sure that i had at least two cavities cause my teeth are sensitive. anyways we did a very thorough check up and x rays and turns out that i am cavity free! well i have a small one in the enamel of one tooth but he says as long as i brush floss and mouthwash with florid then it id reversible! and to sue sensodine to make it less sensitive so i am so excited cause i have never in my life walked out of a dentist without at least one filling so i am supper happy thx David!

1 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Hurray! Ya I always seem to get cavities too. I can't wait till I come out with none! I use to tease my brothers because they would get so many and I wouldn't but when I hit high school... it all played back. 8 cavities(i brushed too much which cause my gums to recede but because I always skipped flossing they were all between teeth!!), wisdom teeth pulled, and 2 surgeries to have my gums fixed. ;) I got out of a lot of classes my senior year! i yi yi you would think I would have learned but I just had another one between teeth filled. Ug