Sunday, May 4, 2008

oh so sick

goodness! brock and i got so sick this week but with different illnesses! lol. he has a stomach bug and was feeling really weak and tired and i have like a cold ear thing going on it sucks bad! my nose is clogged and my throat is on fire. and my ears are ringing and hurt as well then this morning i woke up and have lost my voice. so if any one sees it lying around let me know! ha ha ha jk. and yesterday rian got a runny nose and has been very grouchy so i think she is sick too lets just hope that the mad man doesn't get either of our sicknesses. brock is doing better but ri and i are just getting worse ugh being sick is so not cool!

1 comments:

Candi said...

Megan it sounds like you have allergies or a sinus infection! Everything you have I had about a month ago! I went a month with out my voice!!! no good!! you better get to the doctor for some meds!

by the way your baby is so cute!!!